Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Home!

I'm home and I have so many pictures to share and stories to tell. We had the BEST time... more fun than I ever imagined, and at the same time, lots of work. We met some incredible people, cared for the sweetest kids, enjoyed fellowship and had fun! I cannot wait to tell you all about it... I was definitely feeling all the prayers and I thank you for those. God just worked out every little detail... as he always does.
I'm glad to be home, but definitely missing all the little sweeties that I fell in love with. I so wish we could've stayed longer... but it does feel good to be home!

6 comments:

  1. We thank God that there are sweet people in the world like you who have such a heart for the orphans. God bless you.

    In Christ,
    Janet, Kevin, Ted, Philip, and waiting for Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agghhh.....my stomach turns thinking about having to "come home....". I know the feeling!

    Get some good rest and then come back to tell us all bout it, k??!!

    Love!
    Lexie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Home! :) Glad you had a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had safe travel and no issues with H1N1! I'll be checking back to hear about your time with the children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are back safely! Can't wait to read all about your trip and see some of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home!! Glad you had such a wonderful time and were able to bless these preious little ones!

    Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing pics.

    ReplyDelete