Saturday, July 18, 2009

I Special Message From Emily!!

Hey All! Its Lexie here posting for Emily...

She has not been able to post from China because blogger is blocked. She sent me an email asking to post for her. I know that we all can't wait to hear about her time in China whenever she returns home...but for now, this will have to hold us all over!

Here is what she sent me:
We've been here for 3 full days now and are having an awesome time. HE is working here in amazing ways that I cannot wait to let you all know. Tomorrow (Monday here) is our last day in Liaoning and then we are headed to Beijing for some sightseeing and shopping! It's going to be soooo hard to leave all these kids tomorrow. I have fallen in love with all of them and could just take every single one home. Keep yarp ing (think backwards) for us! HE is really working! Can't wait to let you know more!

She'll be home soon! Everybody keep the prayers going for them...especially as they have to say goodbye to the little ones that they have fallen in love with (I know the feeling...and its awful!). Also, remember them as they are traveling!!!

Blessing,
Lexie (in place of Emily...)

6 comments:

  1. Oh Emily! What a wonderful blessing you have been to these children...the hands and feet of Jesus here on earth. Praying for them as you leave and for you also as little parts of your heart will remain with these precious ones.

    Have fun in Beijing! Looking forward to hearing more about your trip when you arrive home and seeing pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lexi, for posting for Emily. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem :) i bet you can't wait to have her back home with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss her incredibly, but I know she is where her heart is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily you will be in my prayers for both a safe trip home and for your heart as you leave the children! You are an amazing young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily, hope you are having an amazing time in China! (I know you are!) Can't wait for updates and lots of pictures when you get back! Praying for your safety as you travel home.

    ReplyDelete